Monday 4 May 2009

More Alnwick Garden


More Alnwick Garden, originally uploaded by Britt7094.

Andrew and I went to Alnwick Garden yesterday, taking full advantage of the nice weather.
I took about 200 photos, ouch I know. Out of those 200 here are the highlights. There were a few blurry ones yes, I will admit. That's me getting used to the new camera (excuses). You can take a look at the full set if you like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/britt7094/sets/72157617594378103/

There are a few of my nice little blackbird friend who was suspiciously cooperative when it came to posing for photos. I got about 15 of him... limited myself to uploading three here though.

Many more sets and collections to come I am sure. Let me know what you think, share your opinions, I want to get better at this photography fun, it's really quite nice.